OCP ENGINEERING WORKSHOPS
The OCP Engineering Workshops will be collocated with DCD>Connected Canada 4.0 and are open to infrastructure professionals from Canada's major enterprises and IT service providers. The OCP Project was formed to assist with the adoption of open hardware and software. These Engineering Workshops are designed to encourage, empower, and inspire the OCP community to communicate, collaborate and contribute!
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
OCP Engineering Workshops are working sessions that are technical in nature and are designed to allow the OCP Project Communities to come together to work on the goals and set the direction of each project as it supports the mission and vision of the OCP Foundation.
The goals of these workshops include:
- Increase community participation and stickiness.
- Increase the OCP technology portfolio; depth and breadth of specifications and charters.
- Drive the product-ionization of OCP’s specifications.
- Solidify specification versioning pipeline, release process, naming conventions.
- Take into account/understand the suppliers needs and OCP partners needs
- Implementation of OCP’s legal framework (CLA and OCPHLs).
- Building out/addressing technologies for new sectors.