DCD’S VIP EXECUTIVE CLUB
CONNECT, COLLABORATE AND CREATE
WHAT IS THE DCD EXECUTIVE CLUB?
Here at the DatacenterDynamics Executive Club we build community. By carefully curating a schedule of exclusive content sessions and creating an environment that enhances peer to peer connections, Rose Crowhurst, our dedicated VIP manager is working to foster our VIP network that will elevate your conference experience above the normcore.
The Executive Club is a hub for our senior creative and entrepreneurial patrons to come together to meet, exchange ideas and participate in a range of varied conference gatherings, whilst gaining the latest insight in cutting edge technologies and updates on the urgent issues shaping the datacentre industry.
WHY BECOME A VIP?
The VIP team's key focus is to provide you, our most senior attendees with the elevated environment and facilities they need to cut through the noise and gain instant access to the conference’s full benefits.
We are here to do the hard work for you and ensure that you can make those all-important business connections. From the moment you register, we work to connect you with the technology suppliers that you need to know more about.
Allow us to pre-book private meetings, make incisive introductions and engage you in our dynamic speed networking sessions which enable you to discover the latest cost saving solutions and meet potential future technology partners.
Follow this LINK to our latest video and discover more about what the VIP Executive can offer you and what happened when the DCD team launched the VIP service at the recent Webscale Summit.
EXCLUSIVE VIP BENEFITS:
- Entry into VIP only receptions and activities: The DCD team are currently busy planning an itinerary of C-level briefings, intimate drinks receptions, VIP dinners and golf days to provide informal networking opportunities for our most senior attendees. The DCD team will reveal more information on these exciting sessions in the next few weeks!
- Technical Procurement Speed Networking: During the summit’s mid morning break you will discover the latest technology launches that could affect real savings for your business. Through a series of dynamic introductions you have the chance to meet up to 15 new technology providers without being pulled into lengthy sales pitches. In under an hour you will make brand new connections as you move tables, swap business cards and chat to fellow end users and potential suppliers.
TOPIC FOR COLO+CLOUD CONFERENCE sPEED NETWORKING 2017 JUST RELEASED! Join us to discuss:
Innovating to improve the economics of data center design for Colo Operators.
Find out how each of the solution providers participationg are innovating to drive down the cost of building and/or operating colo data centers.
- Curated One-On-One Meetings: The cornerstone of our networking services are our curated one-on-ones. Our VIP manager will work with you to create a pre-booked schedule of tailored meetings with the technical providers of your choice. Thereby reducing the time you spend on selecting new partners and enabling you to arrive onsite with your diary full and ready to go!
- Potential Speaking Opportunities: Why not speak to us further about the opportunities we have on offer to raise your profile by taking to the stage
- Refer a Friend Scheme: Instantly gain access to selected White Papers, Webinars and Reports by referring a friend or colleague to any DCD upcoming event
- Speedy Registration: Beat the queues and join us at our check-in desks reserved for VIPs only
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO JOIN OUR DCD VIP EXECUTIVE CLUB LINKED IN GROUP & BE THE FIRST TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES.
QUALIFYING CRITERIA FOR VIP DELEGATE STATUS:
To qualify as a VIP attendee, you must be in a senior director level or above role and be directly engaged, as a management or technical professional in planning, strategy, systems design, sourcing, purchasing, procurement, adoption, implementation, integration and operations of an IT organization, data center or cloud services.
[Individuals with business development/marketing/sales titles or job responsibilities representing vendors and industry supplier/service provider firms do not qualify for a VIP pass, and should not apply here. Please see BUSINESS NETWORKING DELEGATE REGISTRATION.]
VIP entry is normally via invitation only and you should have received correspondence from DCD’s VIP manager. If you have not received this but would like to apply for VIP entry then please contact email@example.com who will be delighted to offer further clarification.