Session takes place in Hall 1
Led by end users, 10 participants per table share insights with their peer group on the topics listed below
1. How is the data center responding to IT transformation in financial services & fintech?
Led by Daniel Gaffney, Director of Global Critical Facilities, Global Procurement and Corporate Real Estate, BNY Mellon
2. What is the secret sauce to measuring data center performance?
Led by Bill Beck, Managing Director and Global Head of Critical Engineering and Sustainability Services, Credit Suisse; Hosted by Kevin Brown, CTO, IT Division, Schneider Electric
3. Cloud vs. on-prem vs. colo security: How do you strike the right security balance?
Led by Jonathan Levine, Cloud CTO/CIO/CISO, Intermedia
4. How light on reliability can you be in pursuit of the lowest possible TCO?
Led by Philip Meyers, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
5. Successful transitions from on-prem to colo; what’s best practice?
Led by Sagi Brody, CTO, Webair; Hosted by Rick Drescher, MD, Critical Facilities Group
6. How is the data center responding to IT transformation in healthcare?
Led by Rachel Weissberg, Director & General Manager, Healthcare, Sirius Computer Solutions; Hosted by Andrew Jimenez, Vice President of Technology, Anixter
8. Can a new on-prem data center now be TCO-justified?
Led by Brian Green, VP, Global Lead, Data Center Engineering and Operations, Visa Inc; Hosted by Robert Maroney, Strategic Accounts Development Management, Active Power
9. Liquid cooling? Are we still talking about it or will it be reality soon?
Led by Julius Neudorfer, CTO, North American Access Technologies; Hosted by Herb Villa, Sr. IT Solutions Engineer, Rittal
10. Are data centers as efficient as they are going to get? Where’s the next big leap?
Led by Tom Misaki, Senior Advisor, Data Center Division, Nomura Research Institute; Hosted by Steven Shapiro, Partner, EYP
11. With so many data center cooling options what are the pros and cons of some of the more commonly applied cooling strategies?
Hosted by Keith Dunnavant, VP, Data Center Division, Munters
Led by Tom Misaki, Senior Advisor, Data Center Division, Nomura Research Institute