Led by end users, 10 participants per table share insights with their peer group on the topics listed below
1. How is the data center responding to IT transformation in financial services & fintech?
Led by Daniel Gaffney, Director of Global Critical Facilities, Global Procurement and Corporate Real Estate, BNY Mellon
2. What is the secret sauce to measuring data center performance?
Led by Bill Beck, Managing Director and Global Head of Critical Engineering and Sustainability Services, Credit Suisse
3. Cloud vs. on-prem vs. colo security: How do you strike the right security balance?
Led by Jonathan Levine, Cloud CTO/CIO/CISO, Intermedia
4. How light on reliability can you be in pursuit of the lowest possible TCO?
Led by Philip Meyers, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
5. Successful transitions from on-prem to colo; what’s best practice?
Led by Sagi Brody, CTO, Webair; Hosted by Rick Drescher, MD, Critical Facilities Group
6. How is the data center responding to IT transformation in healthcare?
Led by Mary Glynn, Chief Operating Officer, Health and Sport Technologies Ltd
7. Retrofit & upgrade: Optimizing your legacy data center capacity - what’s new? What is really feasible in operational legacy data center and what is expected/realistic projected improvement and the ROI.. "
Led by Christian Pastrana, VP, Data Center Planning, Citi; Hosted by Kevin Broiwn, CTO, Schneider Electric
8. Can a new on-prem data center now be TCO-justified?
Led by Brian Green, VP, Global Lead, Data Center Engineering and Operations, Visa Inc
9. Liquid cooling? Are we still talking about it or will it be reality soon?
Led by Julius Neudorfer, CTO, North American Access Technologies; Hosted by Herb Villa, Rittal
10. Are data centers as efficient as they are going to get? Where’s the next big leap?
Led by Tom Misaki, Senior Advisor, Data Center Division, Nomura Research Institute