DCD APAC Awards
In a complex, dynamic and fast-evolving market, the long-established values of the DCD Awards remain consistent. In recognizing the best examples of data center innovation in design, build and management in the Asia Pacific, the 6th DCD>Awards | Asia Pacific will celebrate the key challenges of the most diverse and substantially growing region in the world.
The Awards ceremony and party will take place as a key feature of DCD>South East Asia 2019, as part of a unique event series that provides worldwide recognition to outstanding individuals, teams and projects - all to be held over an unforgettable evening at the DCD APAC Awards party.
Enjoy an energising evening of networking and celebration accompanied by champagne and live music at our exclusive Awards Party on the evening of the first day of conference DCD>South East Asia 2019 on September 17.
The 2019 Awards Categories are:
- Living at the Edge Award
- The Smart Data Center Award
- Energy Efficiency Improvers Award
- Mission Critical Innovation Award (NEW for 2019)
- Cloud Migration of the Year
- Data Center Operations Team
- Design Team of the Year
- Industry Initiative of the Year (NEW for 2019)
- Young Mission Critical Engineer of the Year (NEW for 2019)
- Business Leader of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to the Industry
Congratulations to the winners in 2018
- Living at the Edge > ChinData (Beijing) in collaboration with Huawei Technologies
- Data Center Operations Team of the Year> NEXTDC
- Energy Efficiency Improvers Award > ST Telemedia Global Data Centres
- Cloud Migration of the Year > Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited in conjunction with Fluentgrid
- Smart Data Center Award > China Unicom Shandong in collaboration with Huawei Technologies
- Design Team of the Year > China Mobile Hebei in conjunction with ZTE
Individual Achievement Awards
DCD also awarded 2 individual achievements through 2 well-established categories - Business Leader of the Year and Outstanding Contribution to the Industry.
The Business Leader of the Year Award was awarded to Mr Robin Khuda, Founder and Chief Executive Officer at AirTrunk to recognise his immense recent achievements in establishing AirTrunk's Australian presence and the recent news of AirTrunk’s plans for expansion plans into the major cities of South East and East Asia.
The Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) was presented the Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Industry (sponsored by Huawei Technologies). This recognised the achievement of the IMDA (and its precursor organisations) in developing Singapore as a global leader in innovation and technological deployment and as a data center hub to match the data center epicentres of Western Europe and the United States.
DCD would like to congratulate all entrants, finalists and winners, and thank all sponsors and judges for their involvement in the DCD APAC Awards. We look forward to celebrating greater achievements in 2019 across the Asia Pacific region
STAY TUNED FOR 2019 DETAILS!