MOST CONNECTED INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL
Know many IT and data center professionals in the industry?
Invite them to join our DCD events and be recognized in the industry for your connections.
The person with the most number of successful referrals will win an award of the Most Connected Industry Professional at our Datacenter Week Awards 2017 ceremony and other prizes. Boast your connections to your fellow peers, enter now.
DCD>Most Connected Industry Professional 2017
Be rewarded in 2 WAYS for referring your peers to join us at DCD events:
- Win prizes for referring the most number of peers to register for DCD>Zettastructure
- And be in the running for the DCD>Most Connected Industry Professional APAC Award for referring the most number of peers collectively throughout the whole year
How to enter:
- Fill out the form here and indicate who you’d be referring for any of our DCD events.*
- Enter their names, email addresses and contact number so we know you referred them when their names show up in our registration portal.
- When a peer registers AND attends any of our events, it'll count as a successful referral towards winning the DCD Award!
Hurry and share DCD events with your peers! Each successful referral brings you closer to winning your award!
Unable to access Google Forms? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to send you a PDF version.
- If I am unable to attend the event but I have friends whom I'd like to refer, will I still be eligible for the award?
- Yes, even if you are unable to attend the event, you can still enter to win. 1 peer registering and attending 1 DCD event counts as 1 entry!
- I do not know many people outside of my own country.
- You are still entitled to win prizes for being the most connected at DCD>Zettastructure so invite your peers now!
- How do I know if I have qualified for the award/prize?
- An email will be sent out, prior to each event, updating you on your progress.
*Referral programme for DCD>Zettastructure 2017 ends on September 15 2017. Results will be emailed to participants on September 19.