VenueMarina Bay Sands
10 Bayfront Avenue Singapore 018956
ROSELLE - SIMPOR MAIN BALLROOM, LEVEL 4
HOTEL ROOM RESERVATIONS
We have a preferential room rate with Marina Bay Sands.
Single Deluxe SGD380++/night (Inclusive of room and internet only), SGD423++/ night (Inclusive of room, 1 x breakfast and internet only)
Click here to download Hotel Room Reservations form or Contact: email@example.com
Deadline: Monday, 13th August
*Please identify yourselves as attendees for DCD>South East Asia l Singapore 2018*
Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE)
- Guests driving to Marina Bay Sands may wish to note the following key changes and adjust their routes, as advised by the Land Transport Authority:
- To access Marina Bay Sands, motorists on the ECP are advised to use the new arterial road, Sheares Avenue. Sheares avenue will bring traffic from the ECP directly into the CBD and connect with Central Boulevard and Marina Boulevard.
- Motorists travelling between the KPE / ECP and the AYE should use the MCE, as it will serve as the main expressway connecting traffic travelling between the east and the west.
- Motorists travelling between AYE / ECP / KPE and the CBD can use the MCE to connect directly via Marina Boulevard and Central Boulevard. Depending on their destinations, motorists can also use other arterial roads.
- With the ECP ending west of Benjamin Sheares Bridge, motorist can continue to use the new arterial road, Sheares Avenue, to enter the CBD from ECP.
Ground Transport Desk at Changi Airport
The Ground Transport Desk is a 24-hour counter catered to handle all passengers’ transportation requests and queries. It is located in the Arrival Hall of each terminal.
Click here for more information on services and prices.
MRT & Public Buses
Marina Bay Sands is linked directly to:
a) Bayfront MRT station (CE2, Exit B, C, D, E) along the Circle Line Extension.
Alternatively, there are numerous bus routes serving Marina Bay Sands that reach many major MRT stations.
Click here to see additional MRT stations beyond Bayfront MRT station.
The following bus routes serve Marina Bay Sands Hotel and Marina Bay Sands MICE:
97/97E, 106, 133, 502/502A, 518/518A, NR1 (Available on Fridays, Saturdays and eve of public holidays), and NR6 (Available on Fridays, Saturdays and eve of public holidays).
Clients, guests and visitors may use the public car parking at Marina Bay Sands on a first-come-first-serve basis at the prevailing car parking rates SGD8nett per coupon per day per entry with validity from 7am to 7pm. Guests may purchase coupons from level 1 Hotel Valet Counter between 7am to 7pm. Please note that the clearance height at the Public Car Park is 2.2m (7.2ft).