The DCD Awards are delighted to have ‘racked’ up a decade of doing what we love – sharing the stories of innovation and cutting edge design which are the hallmarks of our vitally important industry. We are proud to continue showcasing the stories which epitomise the pioneering spirit & innovative thought behind the projects, people and teams making this industry great.
Beginning in 2017, DCD consolidates our former regional industry awards (EMEA, Asia-Pacific, US & Canada, Latin America, Brazil) into a single, much larger and more powerful celebration of outstanding innovation in the era of digital transformation.
THE CATEGORIES FOR 2017:
- Living at the Edge Award
- The Infrastructure Scale-Out Award
- The Smart Data Center Award
- The Data Center Eco-Sustainability Award
- Energy Efficiency Improvers Award
- Mission Critical Innovation Award
- The Open Data Center Project Award
- Cloud Journey of the Year
- Data Center Operations Team of the Year - Enterprise
- Data Center Operations Team of the Year – Colo+Cloud
- Design Team of the Year
- Best Data Center Initiative of the Year
- Young Mission Critical Engineer of the Year
- Business Leader of the Year Award
- Outstanding Contribution to the Data Center Industry
- World’s Most Beautiful Data Center
We are looking forward to celebrating the excellent projects, teams and individuals the data center industry has to offer, globally!
The gala formal banquet and prize-giving event in London -which has been referred to as this industry’s “Oscars” will take place on 7 December 2017 at the fabulous Royal Lancaster London by Hyde Park.
Pre-dinner drinks and receptions starts at 6.30, awards ceremony 7.30 pm until late!
A fantastic evening awaits, with a black-tie gala dinner and prestigious awards event in London.
For more information: